- The main goal of Avant Gardian Homecare is to bring smiles to the faces of our clients and their families.
- We help to foster independence, safety, and dignity for you or your loved one, where clients themselves play a big role in maintaining their independence as much as possible.
- We support our client’s physical, emotional, and social needs to maintain a balanced life.
- We match only caregivers we would place in our own home, accounting for personality, preferences, and needs to ensure satisfaction.
- We want to make a significant difference in your life by being there for your family during the times you need us most.
“It is our honor to care for your loved one and we pledge to provide compassion and the individualized attention they deserve.”
– Avant Gardian Team
We ensure our caregivers are highly skilled and compassionate, giving personalized attention to our clients. With them, you can be sure your loved ones are always safe and have the highest level of care. Since we maintain such a high level of care, we offer regular training for our employees, so they can stay in touch with the latest trends in this field of work. Our team employs a “mindful caregiving” approach to support the client’s whole needs and well-being.
For the family’s peace of mind, our caregivers undergo extensive screening and background checks before hiring. Our highly skilled caregivers are certified, receive ongoing training, and participate in regular quality assessments to ensure compliance and client satisfaction.
Avant Gardian Homecare is a locally-owned and operated homecare company co-founded by a mother-daughter duo, who are both passionate about caregiving. Genevieve Gacula and her mother, Evelyn Gacula, are both avid volunteers, who find great joy helping others and improving the lives of people, especially seniors facing challenges that come with aging. Together, they have formed a team dedicated to finding solutions for your family, carrying the firm belief that aging need not be a crisis.
Genevieve’s personal experience in healthcare stems from biology research to healthcare management during her academic days, and work experience ranging from non-profit work with the NYC Department of Health to for-profit work analyzing managed care companies and other industries. Her financial experience paired with her healthcare background has prepared her to serve older adults, who would like to enjoy the later years of their life at home. Genevieve is excited to be teaming up with her mother, Evelyn, who was Director of Food and Nutrition at a renowned large hospital facility in NYC, with over four decades of hospital and management experience, and knows exactly what it takes to run a high-quality, efficient homecare agency.